We help you buy the right postpaid plan that suits your needs.
Your busy life leaves you with little time to rest and relax. Since you can’t always make the time to go out and meet friends, you make do with entertaining yourself using your phone. It gives you live sports scores, lets you watch movies, stream new music, chat with friends and do so much more.
But all of this can be done only when you have the best postpaid plan. Here’s how you get one:
1. Go with the best provider in your city. Every mobile service provider claims to have the best postpaid plans, but not all of them can offer a combination of low price points, constant network connectivity, add-on benefits, etc. It is worth your while to get the postpaid plan from a leading provider like Airtel, so that you get all these benefits and no problems after you start using the connection.
2. Go with the plan that aligns with your usage. It is not enough to merely buy the postpaid plan – the plan has to be thoroughly examined for attributes that match with your overall usage and expectations. For instance, if you don’t need too much data per month, then you are better off with a lower priced plan that offers lower amounts of data. But if you are a heavy phone user that likes to surf endlessly, watch movies on your phone and download heavy files practically every day, then you will need more data, higher surfing speeds, etc. Airtel currently has the best postpaid plans: priced between Rs 399 and Rs 1,199 and offering data between 40 GB and 120 GB, with superfast speeds to boot.
3. Look for add-ons. Most mobile phone providers offer generic postpaid plans, but leading providres like Airtel have add-on incentives as well. Check out these benefits of buying an Airtel postpaid connection: data rollover, unlimited calling (STD, local and roaming), one year free Amazon Prime subscription, 3 months Netflix subscription free (not available on the Rs 399 plan), handset repair protection, free use of Airtel TV and Zee5 apps, etc. These add-ons come free with the plan, so why not opt for them?
4. Check out the price points. All said and done, you are most interested in how much the postpaid plan will cost you. Here’s some great news if you opt for Airtel postpaid: their plans are amongst the lowest priced across service providers at the moment, and you can change the plan at a later date as well. Plus, Airtel has the best postpaid plan benefits at no extra cost to you.
5. Check out the ease of buying the plan. You should be able to buy the plan easily online, instead of being forced to go to the service provider’s store in your city. If you are buying Airtel postpaid, then the SIM card is sent to your residence and the KYC process for the connection is also completed in your house. The SIM card is activated within a few hours of confirming your biometric details. The connection is activated within 48 hours of applying if you are porting from another provider to Airtel.