Decorate your home in Zoom Property to the seasons with these simple and beautiful decorative tips.
Celebrate this season by opting for colors like pale violet, pastel yellow, pink and blue-green. Other spring options:
- Decorate the window sill with early flowering flowers such as crocus, tulips and daffodils in small terracotta pots, is the Best interior designer in kolkata
- Opt for sheers, tablecloths and cushions that illuminate the room. Look for simple, embroidered or printed patterns that complement your decor.
- Rework your accessories. Dust the shelves. Take out your flowery porcelain or clear glassware and change the dark cushions of the sofa for more cheerful tones.
- Move the furniture facing the fireplace to enjoy a garden view instead.
Summer is perfect for rich colors. Here’s how to add some summer touches:
- Placing a white linen cover on the couch will create a summer atmosphere, especially if you use colored cushions to accentuate.
- Counter the summer heat with cool hues; outdoor tables draped in blue and white bring a breath of fresh air to the garden.
- Create a nautical atmosphere by filling glass tubes with sand of different colors and sizes, and place them on the balcony.
- Change your heavy oriental rug for a light natural sisal rug.
- Replace your fireplace logs with white candles of different sizes and heights.
- Arrange sunflowers in glass vases and light them with lanterns at dusk to add a warm decorative element to your garden parties and barbecues on the terrace.
You can decorate your home or apartment effortlessly with leaves and berries and forest:
- Imitate the changing colors of the leaves with accents in warm shades of orange and red. In addition, the forest and golden green harmonize perfectly with the autumnal hues.
- Highlight the arrival of autumn with textured and soft fabrics like suede, velvet and felt. Autumn-colored satin adds sparkle to table decorations.
- Place decorative elements such as fresh or dried leaves, chestnuts, acorns or beeches in simple bowls to decorate tables, buffets and window sills.
- Create autumn table decorations using pumpkins, dried wheat stalks, corncobs and squash – just spread them on the table.
- Looking to add an autumn and edible stamp to a room? Place vibrant red apples and juicy pears in a large glass bowl to turn into an ornament.
Even if it’s cold outside, create a warm atmosphere in your home with these tips:
- Recall ice and snow with shades of white, turquoise and blue-green. Of course, the iconic color of winter remains the immaculate white, which combines beautifully with other seasonal colors.
- You can also chase the winter cold with rich shades of purple, gold and red.
- Use winter decorative fabrics such as soft wool, luxurious satin, chenille and lambswool. Incorporate these colors with cushions, throws and curtains.
- Add warmth to a room (literally and figuratively) by replacing your curtains with heavy draperies.
- Carpet tiles are a quick and inexpensive way to warm floors in your living room or bedroom.
- For a colorful and cozy winter, make a bolster by sewing two scarves together lengthwise, then fill them with cotton wool and fasten the ends with ribbons.
- Attract attention with decorative glassware like vases or lanterns. These contrast nicely with rustic wooden decorations.
- Opt for a vase of wheaten or coniferous twigs or for a bowl filled with sparkling Christmas balls, apples or oranges for a nice winter touch.